Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sitting for hours at the library killed my body yesterday so I decided to hit an early morning WOD. Thanks to my friends at CrossFit Soul, I am closer to feeling stronger, more  flexible, better conditioned and I learned how to hook grip the bar! Today's WOD consisted of a review of the power clean (PC) for technique. Then, 4 rounds for time of 3 PC, 12 kettle bell swings (35lbs for me), 13 box jumps. I really wanted to get to 115lb on my PC but my back is just too tight. This afternoon, I am going to practice agility drills for tennis players (this is my homework and I love it!). After 4 clients this evening, I can come home!

I feel good at what I accomplished for school and my clients. Wish I could train a little longer but I might be too beat up to read an article due for tomorrow. On track so far I think....

No comments:

Post a Comment