Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My first post...Lately the wheels in my brain have been turning non-stop about everything and nothing at the same time. But, in particular, I have been wondering about where I will go next. What will be the next step I take in my life? What will I do with a Master's in Strength and Conditioning (since I do not want to be a strength coach)? I'm due for a change.

You see, I'm in graduate school. Finishing up my first year, and one more to go. Since day 1, I have felt as if every time I set foot on campus I was facing a fear. Fear of what? I'm not sure but, I wonder, is this what grad school feels like for everyone else? Seems like I'm the only one unsure of every paper I hand in, every presentation I give, every test I take, every email I send out.

So I decided to start this blog today. Just now. My hopes are that this blog will hold me accountable for a)not quitting school, b)finding the positive of every day (since it seems to be the best motivator lately) and c) give graduate students a voice. Graduate students work HARD and sacrifice PLENTY.

I hope that you will relate to my thoughts, fears, joys, and anxieties by reading this and, in turn, we can  motivate one another to NOT quit until our dreams have come true (grad student or not).

3, 2, 1 take a deep breath and...GO.

No comments:

Post a Comment