Sunday, May 6, 2012

What a wonderful feeling to deserve a nap and be able to take it! I had become so conditioned to rushing off to go study that it wasn't until today that it fully registered in that I do not have to rush off to read. Took 3 days to wind down. Year #1 done, year #2 bring it on!! My heart goes out to those still camping out in the library...

On to my new missions, my new goals. I'm so excited! #1) train, train, train. Well, more specifically, Id like to get down to 16% body fat (Im currently at 19%), be able to press more weight over head than I have ever pressed (highest over head press to date: 85lbs), be able to to 10 hand stand push ups unbroken and walk on my hands. 2) Help my wonderful friend build her business (and maybe build mine a little too). She is a licensed NLP and does incredible work. She has made such a difference in my daily outlook on life that she deserves success and people deserve to feel empowered and in control of their own lives. If you don't know what NLP means-neural linguistic programming. She basically helps you take control of your own life through timeline therapy, hypnosis, etc. Look it up. Its really good stuff and all of us could use it. Once I get her permission, I can post her website. 

Regarding the latest picture posted...it is a picture of me at Wodapallooza earlier this year. It reminds me of how I felt training for the event. Strong. Stable. Aware. Confident. Tired. Determined. It motivates me.

My final exams are done for the semester! I'll let you know how I did. Grades should be posted next week. 

My workout this morning: 

Barbell over head strict press 3-3-3 (65lbs)

WOD: 5-10-15-20-25-20-15-10-5

Plate squats (25lbs)
isometric hold on squats hold time corresponding to reps (i.e., 10 sec hold after 10 reps)
3 pull ups every minute, on the minute (time does not stop)

My time: 10:35


No comments:

Post a Comment